POSITION FILLED – Job Opening: Simulation Consultant
SimWell would like to thank all applicants for their interest. The position has now been filled. However, at any time, do not hesitate to show your interest in joining our team. Please send us your resume by e-mail and we will let you know of future job openings.
SimWell is an Industrial Engineering firm specialized in simulation and optimization. SimWell is a Premier Partner for the Arena Simulation Software and a reseller for the Mass Motion Pedestrian Simulation software, providing services worldwide.
SimWell’s team is a group of simulation and optimization experts who apply their expertise in any industry:
- Logistics and Supply chain
- Oil & Gas
We are looking for an independent and driven resource that wishes to apply Industrial Engineering technologies to help our clients in their strategic projects.
At SimWell we value hard work, but also, quality of life. Most of the work from our consultants is made through teleworking with a very flexible schedule. This has many advantages:
- No traffic and no commuting
- Family friendly
- You can work from wherever you prefer: home, coffee shop, library, co-working space
Role and responsibilities
Using simulation software such as Arena and Mass Motion:
- Produce functional design specification based on stakeholders need
- Design simulation models
- Estimate budgets
- Build simulation models
- Verify and validate models
- Analyze results
- Present results and make recommendations
- Develop supporting documentation and provide technical support to model users.
Also the consultant will:
- Introduce SimWell and demonstrate the software it resells in presentations
- Participate to conference and trade shows
What you will need for this role
A bachelor degree or equivalent in operations research, industrial engineering, statistics or computer science
0 to 5 years of experience
Strong ability to model real life systems
Experience with simulation software such as Arena and Mass Motion
Bilingual French and English, written and spoken
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Strong Excel skills
- Programming skills
- Superior communication and marketing skills
- Experience in the industries SimWell is involved in
Apply today at HR@simwell.ca if you want to work with the latest simulation technologies, in a growing company and a friendly environment.