Arena Simulation Tutoring for Students
- Your time is precious and you want to start your project on the right foot?
- You need advice to finish up that homework in your simulation class?
- You want to impress everyone at the simulation competition by using advanced Arena features and complex modelling techniques?
- You are midway through your masters simulation project and are stuck with some technical difficulties in your Arena model?
- You have trouble understanding the results that you’re getting from your simulation?
- Your model is slow, you’d like to improve its performance?
- You need help creating a link between Arena and another software used in your research?
- You have a bug and your assignment is due soon?
Here’s how it works*:
- Book an appointment for one hour minimum with one of SimWell’s Arena simulation experts : see calendar below (one hour is often enough to provide the help you need)
- We will send you a link to pay in advance by credit card (200 CAD/hour)
- As soon as the payment is made, we will send you an invitation for a web meeting
- At the scheduled moment, we will provide you with the best Arena advice and tips you can get!
- Save time and effort thanks to SimWell’s expert tutoring
*Service not available for students from McGill, ÉTS and École Polytechnique de Montréal to avoid any conflict of interest